Join Our Team
At Assembly Label, we're building a team of collaborative entrepreneurs, collectively working for a company with a shared vision and open culture. Our success comes directly from the people we work with and we welcome applications from enthusiastic and committed individuals who share our love for minimalist design and the Australian coastal lifestyle.
We're currently recruiting for the following positions:
We're currently looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer with a clear eye for detail and strong typography skills to help elevate our brand message through all online and offline communications. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working
within an established brand identity while driving our visual direction forward.
Working closely with our creative team, daily projects will include creating email marketing campaigns, curating content for social media, post-production and photo retouching as well as designing lookbooks and printed material for events and media releases.
- - Collaborate with creative / marketing team to articulate and execute design decisions for the brand
- - Create compelling marketing collateral that upholds our brand image through the use of highly considered typography and graphics
- - Create captivating digital content for use on our website and social media
- - Assist with image selection and photo retouching for new product launches and seasonal campaigns
- - Design compelling and engaging email campaigns on a weekly basis
- - Assist with concept development and art direction for photoshoots
- - Maintain a clean and organised database of all visual assets and imagery
- - Prior experience at an agency or design-focused consumer brand preferred
- - Enthusiastic and highly organised with a positive attitude
- - A precise eye for clean and refined layouts specifically tailored to web and mobile platforms
- - A solid creative portfolio that demonstrates first-hand experience with a minimalist design aesthetic and strong typographic sensibility
- - Prior experience creating email marketing campaigns with an understanding of best practices and mobile-first design
- - An expert knowledge and appreciation of minimalist typography
- - Advanced Adobe skills with prior experience in photo retouching and post-production highly regarded
- - An interest and understanding of modern minimal design, travel and the Australian coastal lifestyle embodied by our brand
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio showing examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retail Store Manager (Armadale)
We are currently searching for an experienced Retail Store Manager to lead the team at our Armadale lifestyle store.
- - Driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales and margin targets
- - Constantly delivering a high level of customer service to ensure brand loyalty and repeat business
- - Execution of monthly rostering while delivering wage targets
- - Upholding Assembly Label's retail operational standards and procedures while leading your team by an exemplary personal standard
- - Working alongside the National Retail Manager to ensure the store's data integrity and loss prevention strategies are executed in line with business targets
- - Provide feedback to the National Retail Manager through weekly reporting and effective communication
- - Provide consistent training and development for all staff while creating a positive and engaging store culture
- - Nurture internal relationships with other departments and stakeholders of the business
- - Maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- - Seasonally engage with the Operations and Design teams ensuring a well-defined understanding of the product range in store
- - Ability to meet sales targets
- - Proven experience leading and motivating a team
- - Proven success in delivering highly engaging customer service
- - Strong communication and time management skills
- - Strong reporting skills
- - Enthusiastic and welcoming to feedback
- - Posses a clear understanding of the Assembly Label values and product range
- - Ability to provide staff training and development, which focuses on individual opportunities leading to a positive and engaged store culture
- - Through your proven experience, show a keen understanding of both local and international fashion markets
To apply, please send your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest (Retail)
We're always on the lookout for enthusiatic individuals to join our retail team. If you have a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience then please send your current resume, cover letter and desired location to firstname.lastname@example.org.